Friday, July 10

Internship

Among other reasons, I left Sears because I was offered an upgrade in my internship. Not only will I be interning at Cycle Shots LLC, but I'll be coordinating shoots and sales with Park Studio, a cousin-esque photo processing and shipping company based in Walton, NY. When working with and for Park Studio, I'll be picking up more hours (not that my intern requirements aren't basically fulfilled as of now) and I'll be making some money, as this will be paid work on top of basic interning. I'm pumped.
It's Friday though, so today I do not intern. I am going to finish the flamingo because it's beautiful out and I need to paint the details in black still. Other than that, I have a free weekend finally to do whatever I want and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Dani's bridal shower is tomorrow too, so a mini road trip to Marietta and I get to see some of my Caz lovlies. I'm crossing fingers for a good trip.

1 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

if you feel the need to stop in 'cuse, let me know!

Post a Comment