Wednesday, July 29

Interning at home today

Today I researched and contacted the Port Dickinson Civic Association. We shall see if they want my services.
In other news, I enjoy webcomics of the snarky variety. Some of my favorites include xkcd, questionable content, and girls with slingshots. I have read them all. The characters feel like friends. I am a nerd.

I am officially over my amount of intern hours, but I still have a few weeks to kill and some sales to make. I have not earned my camera yet, so there's still time.

In other news, I need something to get excited about again. The steampunk excitement wore off almost as soon as it started because of getting my schedule changed; I'm holding off on using my precious pieces until I learn definitively how to make them excellent. I'm dying for more tattoos but I'm sadly broke broke broke, and I want to work out more before getting more (but that also requires being at school for the use of equipment and the pool). I need some inspiration to get me through the last few weeks of summer.
Share?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment