Wednesday, July 15

Appreciation

My personal list of complete albums that have changed, inspired, or otherwise stuck with me for life. Never skip a song, they're all too good. I could listen over and over and over again, never get sick of them.

Jimmy Eat World: Futures
James Blunt: Back to Bedlam
Something Corporate: Space
Kenny Chesney: No Shirt No Shoes
Jay Z: Black Album
Jack's Mannequin: Everything in Transit
Eric Clapton: Unplugged
The Eagles: Hell Freezes Over
Dave Matthews Band: Everyday & Busted Stuff
Third Eye Blind: Third Eye Blind
Little Big Town: The Road to Here

In other news, I did 2 hours of sales research for internship, and I am now commencing on cleaning my entire room. I'm not happy with the thought that when I go to school in the fall, I have an entire second life still in my room at home. I have so much stuff to get rid of, I'm sure a Salvy run will be in order.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment