Monday, October 11

Work Day

Dear Best Bagels In Town, 
Thank you for allowing me to use your dining area as my personal editing office all day while I waited on two cars to get inspected and oil-changed across the street. Your egg and cheese on a bagel for breakfast was delicious, and your soup bread bowl for lunch was more than filling.
I successfully got entirely caught up on all of my photo editing thanks to your outlets. 
See you next time the car needs mainenance,
Shanna


Dear Paladino,
Good job. Your speech yesterday successfully put any voter on the fence with a gay family member, friend, or just with good old fashioned equality and humanist values in line to vote for Cuomo. Take your bigoted narrow minded and hateful views, and vamoos. New York doesn't need you.
No love, and feel free to rot, 
Shanna.

1 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

<3 nice post <3

Post a Comment