Sunday, October 10

I Love

... Laid back Sundays.
Today I attended a less than thrilling wine tasting benefit, painted my nails shiny silver, edited baby pictures and oh yeah died my hair a color I've never gone before:
Best defined as "as close to black as brown gets" with violet undertones (that I can't see yet, so I think she was lying).

She also gave me an a-symmetrical cut. Did I ask for it? No. Did she do it on purpose? Probably not
Again, less than thrilled, so let's just pretend it was cut that way for style.
(This is my disapproving duck face.)

I'm going to waste my night in my warm bed (I've been frozen for 3 days. I know it's only 7pm. Don't judge me.) & peruse a whole mess of fantastic new tumblrs I stumbled upon.

2 people like it sassy:

jillylif said...

That disapproving duck has great eyes.

Selkie87 said...

I agree w/Jill.

Honestly? I like the look. I think it's kinda cute on you. I wouldn't have thought that color for you but it's not bad. You look far better w/dark hair than I ever did w/red. ;)

Post a Comment