Saturday, August 29

omg HI!

I'm back!! I'm sure no one was worried or seriously missed me, but I finally got my new computer cable today (after uhhhh 2 weeks. No I do not want to talk about how much I've missed my little Macky McMacMeister.) I have got to do Pete's graduation edits this weekend (I have some free time tomorrow afternoon and the majority of Monday night). The suite is fantastic, absolutely no complaints. I am moved in, as are the freshies, and I already love this class. They are fun and outgoing and not lame like last year's. They played games and weren't worried about embarrassing themselves, especially when all of us OC/OL/OAs were dancing our asses off during the various days - we've got a group of joiners, I'm thrilled.

I cannot wait. Let's get started. I'm ready so don't stop.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment