Tuesday, August 11

Just a day just an.. ordinary day


Today is a boring day. I get to go grocery shopping for the apartment with Kyle when he's out of work, and I'm a huge nerd so I'm actually looking forward to it. I've been doing laundry all day, and I have done nearly nothing productive. Need days like this here and there. I'm going to try to work on pictures later tonight; if anything turns out spectac, I'll put them up.

What have you been up to?


[edit: cool. suddenly all of the blogs I've been following are gone. Completely. Awesome, thank you blogger.]

1 people like it sassy:

jillylif said...

work has made work days go way to slow and days off way too slow. 9-5 is not for me, and I have to find a way to support myself without that crap, 'cause insanity is the next step.

Post a Comment