Wednesday, August 12

No one panic. My links are all back (miraculously) - thank you Blogger, I was quite unthrilled with you.

In other brief news, I have a budget currently of $1500 to get me started with a solid pro camera and lenses (which, ps, is also my entire bank account, so I don't know if "budget" is quite the right term). I so desperately want the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, but it is currently another $1500 on top of what I've got, body only. It would seem wise to just continue saving, the issue is I'd have to save money that I'm not making while at school. I won't be working (as far as I know) so where am I going to suddenly have another $1500? I need a camera for school, specifically senior project, as my Rebel is dying more and more on me every day.

Ebay, here I come (unwillingly, as I don't particularly trust it).

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment