Monday, February 7

I've made a decision.

A big one.
My life is at a stand still right now just waiting for people to call or email back, and when they don't, I'm just wasting time. 
Personal Deadline time:
February 18th - if I haven't been contacted on a serious note or offered a job, I'm going straight to the mall and applying to retail jobs. 
If I'm not actively working in the City before the end of February, I have got to suck it up, get a shit job to have a paycheck and save some money, and keep applying just to the "good" ones, rather than the everything I apply to these days. And I need the money because I'm dying for the new iPhone for Verizon. I've been waiting years for this.
April 20th - again, if I'm not in the City by now, I will be going to a couch and hoofing it through the City until someone, anyone, hires me. 
May of 2011 - I will be in the Big City. 
If I'm not, and I've saved the money, I'm going to California. Because I've never been, and you just never know, I may have been missing out this whole time.

So there. 
In the mean time, I'm dying my hair again & doing the job hunt like usual. 
And as long as I'm killing time in Bing, I need to get back at the gym. Must call Casey this afternoon...

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment