Friday, February 11

Few Things:

I have the most amazing nerdy art kid Valentines Day plans in the making. Someone's gonna be a lucky girl.

Bought ridiculously black hair dye - I have intentions to shake it up again. I always go back to red, and there's no doubt I'll be back there by summer, but the weather's got me feeling very punky, so I'm going Feria' box black, with Manic Panic purple low lights (I haven't bought the purple yet because the Sally's I stopped at didn't have the shade I want - must be patient). Pretty excited for the change. 

Swayze sits, gives paw, comes to where you point, and fetches on command. Such a proud mama. A good day starts with him chewing a bone while I drink my chai, do the wordfind & read the comics, and enjoy my morning internet routine for the hour of Ellen, and not interrupt. Today was an excellent day.

Figured out my size in men's jeans. Got a stellar pair of broken-in American Eagle men's lowrise straight leg for $6 at the Salvy today. They fit my hips perfect, run a little long, and are baggier than a woman's straight leg so they're perfect for lounging. Thrilled kid? You betcha.

And lastly - I have jumped ahead of schedule & applied to mall jobs. Here's to hoping for the best, I just need to save some money that I don't have. 

Hope you're all having a stellar February & aren't a regular popsicle like me.

1 people like it sassy:

jillylif said...

can I cure you're popsicle?

Post a Comment