Thursday, December 2

Published.

I'm getting a picture published in late December.
I'm getting full credit, no money, but to be fair I don't think anyone's photos were paid for.
To be honest, I'm just sort of excited that a picture I took is going to be available at Barnes & Noble!
(hey there Resume, haven't updated you in a while...)


If anyone is interested, the book is called 100 of the Most Influential Gay Entertainers, by Jenetha Baines, and it's released December 28th, and you can click here to see what it's all about. I photographed Stefon Royce at the Mr. USofA, MI show earlier this year and the photos she was originally working with were too dark for publishing, so they instead went with one of mine. 

Exciting email to kick off a new month, to say the least.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment