Monday, August 16

Really?

What has two thumbs and a fever in August?
This kid.
Who honestly gets flu symptoms in one of the hottest months?
I've had a fever since yesterday afternoon, slept like hell (if you could call it sleep at all), and felt like death this morning.
Mommy got me flu medicine, juice, jello, toast, and Vanity Fair while I was bedridden because she's the best (and thankfully Mondays are her days off so I had someone to whine to in my feverish stupor this morning). 

Feeling all over insanely achey, even typing hurts my fingers to be completely honest. 
I'm hoping this goes away tomorrow, I don't have time for this. Today was enough time wasted.
I really hope it isn't actually the flu. I especially don't have time for a real illness.
But, do you really think early flu symptoms would keep me from my 6Bests Dinner Date? You'd be sadly mistaken.
This kid is a trooper.

1 people like it sassy:

jillylif said...

maybe you got it from a mosquito. google it.

Post a Comment