Thursday, August 12

Another Week

I've gotten so terrible at updating in a timely fashion. 
It has been such a great week that started out merely as a great weekend. Unforeseen events extended it into a great week. There's no comparison. 

I got to see some of my favorite people, do my favorite work, and on top of everything, I FINALLY found my bike!!!!
 (Pre-wash & new tires, added today)
(Jill went to town cleaning up the handlebars for me, they were BROWN.)

I've been searching for a bike with fenders all summer long. This one just popped up in Lisle, NY on the  way to Ithaca a day trip. With some elbow grease and a whole lot of tire replacement, my baby is all cleaned up and works. The tires are... sort of bent, so when I go slow, it sorta... wobbles? But it's also raining right now, so I'm not going to take a "real" picture, and my first ride was... soggy. 

BUT It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Needs a paint job, due to the rust spots, but I can wait on it because the current color (where it still looks shiny) is gorgeous. 

In. Love.

In other news, Jill & I made a road trip to see Miss Manning and Agent Sculley - the pool was beautiful, the sun was out, Manning made a pizza, and there were mustaches by the end of the night.
I'm really happy these days. 
How happy have you been this week?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment