Tuesday, August 24

I wanna make stuff. 
There are a whole lot more meaningful things I could say today, but that's all I'm preoccupied by right now. I just wanna make stuff. 
Tshirts and a Halloween costume, in particular, but the details aren't necessary.

The last few days have been full of some of my favorite people, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Ithaca and drag and roller disco and pancakes and reminiscing and movies and snuggling.
(My new salt and pepper shakers! Aren't they beauties?!!)

Today & tomorrow are biddness, Thursday is for fun (Aerosmith concert!!), Friday is for catching up / a Preggers shoot with my cousin, Saturday is a baby shower, Sunday is a drag pageant, and I go back to real life on Monday, with all the edits and emails like usual. 

I just wanna make stuff.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment