Tuesday, May 26

Serious Intern Work

It's about time. Today I started the major photo editing section - 'Verify Crop & Correct.' It's not that it's terribly hard, but I certainly can't see colors properly. I need to crop and color correct the individual photos one by one by comparing their color and density to a photo in the program that is color corrected to what the picture needs to look like on the screen to print looking perfect. Needless to say, I am excellent at color correcting and having the picture on the screen be what prints when at school, but these images on the screen are horribly blue-magenta and need to be darkened far more than you'd expect. I'm used to making my pictures too dark and too magenta, but this is new - my pictures today printed yellow-green and fway too light, mostly because I color corrected them to look right on the screen and had issues matching the blue-magenta huge I had to aim for.

Only day 1, I'll get better, and the pictures weren't useless. The people who buy them can't tell the difference like a photo kid, they just aren't as crisp as I'd want them.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment