Sunday, May 24

Data Entry

More data entry this past Wednesday and Thursday, nothing exciting to speak of yet. I'm set up to learn the other half of the work (the actual photo verify/crop/correct/print) this week, hopefully I won't screw it up too bad right away.

In other news, Miss Delaney is fixed!! Only needed a new muffler/tailpipe, thank goodness I didn't need an entire new exhaust system. She barely hums and runs like a dream now, I couldn't be happier.

In other other news, Kyle's apartment is nearly done. Today we're (hopefully) getting the bedroom carpet and laying it, moving out the ghetto working-tv-on-top-of-the-broken-tv situation to the curb, and painting the kitchen. All that's left after that is building a small wall in the bathroom and a shower out of the clawfoot tub.

In lastly other other news, Jake's coming! I've missed my British kiddo like mad. Too bad I have to wait over a month to see him, but it's worth it. He'll be crashing at the apartment with GracieLove and Willhem. July can't come soon enough.. but at the same time, I'm loving this summer laziness for now.

Sorry I haven't posted pictures at all; I'll upload pre-renovation apartment pictures in a few.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment