Tuesday, May 24

A Short List Of Things I'd Want If I Had An Upcoming Birthday

(of which I do not have, so really this is just a materialistic list of stuff I simply want but can't rationally afford right now and/or until I become independently wealthy - be honest, we all have one.)

 
Karl Lagerfeld's latest Coke bottles
Legalize Gay tshirt from American Apparel
Swarovski Crystal Pirates black pearl and anchor bracelet
Urban Outfitter's entire Alice in Wonderland kitchen set
An NYC townhouse to live in with my fluff, love, gays and an actress (with a cupola of course).
 (PS: this website is dangerous and dream crushing. Sort of like my adult version of petfinder masochism.)

An iPhone5 (I have an upgrade available in June or July, but I'm going to be a good kid and wait til September so I can get the newest one, and hope it lasts the longest because this will be the last time I get a decent upgrade for a long time)

But as long as we're on the subject, I'd love a brand new Mac workstation actually... 

A Yelling Bird Squishable because I'm a webcomics nerd.
 and some Batman underthings

This list reads a lot more like the wishlist of a 15 year old gay boy. 
Don't judge me.
What are you lusting over while you live paycheck to paycheck?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment