Sunday, May 8

Quickly

I swear I had lots to catch up on, time to make up, and stories to tell. I had grand ideas of sitting at my computer tonight while driving home from Rome, and now I can't remember anything worth filling you in on. 

Some things I'm thinking you should know:
Happy mothers day!
I saw my son and his new girlfriend's band play at a college Battle, and take home second.


Jill is moving into a house with her sister & starting new jobs & generally quite stressed & all I want to do is be there to help, but life keeps getting in the way.

We did, however, get rained out of a Bmets baseball game, catch a cheap movie, and join good friends for Cinco de Mayo and birthday festivities. Then we got to see Ellis, an amazing acoustic performer in a ridiculously intimate concert in a stranger's living room Friday night. I got a wonderful hot tea, her autograph and then fangirl'd out altogether too intensely.

Mildred is officially in our lives, and I love her so hard already.


I've been eating an obscene amount of Mexian food, and had a bit too much tequila last night.

I'm going to Provincetown with my gays in June for a few days. 
Then I'll be headed to Philly to see Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj the end of July. 
Somewhere in the middle, I hope to freelance a whole bunch & play outside with my puppy every given chance. 

That's the exciting stuff over here. My summer won't suck, that's for damn sure.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment