Wednesday, January 26

BrainVomitting.

I can't contain my excitement or my innards.
I scored an interview to be an intern for one of my idols in NYC. 
I need all the good juju in the world to be focused on me Friday.
I've never wanted a job so badly in my life
That being said, I'm freaking out, of course. 

This could either be another lesson in losing, or the biggest life change I've ever had (and been dying for).
Keep your fingers crossed for me, please guys? I don't ask for much from you lovlies <3

3 people like it sassy:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sending you all the good ju-ju I have for the hopes of you making a dream come true, love!

Sending love & prayers your way for this!

<3 <3 <3

Shanna McKay* said...

thank you dollface, crossing fingers & trying not to stress myself the hell out!

Film Spork said...

OMG GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment