Saturday, November 27

It's Been Quiet Here

I went home with the pups to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family & helped my dad put most everything together over mimosas. Swayze enjoyed chewing on wood while Dad built a fire, and TinTin crashed out in front of the fire and was the most content I've seen him in a few days. It was adorable how the fam took to Tin, and Tin to them - he laid right out on Dad's feet under the table for dinner. 

Sway also decided to maul my phone. Thankfully I have insurance so I got a replacement yesterday and up and running today. I hate starting over, there's just too much info to transfer over.

I watch a lot of Pitbulls & Parolees, Pit Boss, and Animal Cops. Channel 18 is on most of the day.
I'm half and half on the Nicki Minaj cd - it's good, because it's her, but it's also not as ... harsh? I guess? as I'd expected. There's a few gems, but there's definitely a bunch that fall real flat.
Had a raging headache since early Thursday morning so I missed Black Friday shopping, but I made up for it while online shopping. One gift away from having the whole family shopping finished.  Accomplished? You bet.
Gotta run errands after lunch.
I don't do a whole lot these days.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment