Sunday, April 11

Quickie

Some short notes:

- I am not going to go into details about my last weekend of shoots for Capstone, mostly because I am over it. I have ordered literally everything necessary short of letter stickers for the wall, which I am getting tomorrow morning, and it's all just waiting at this point. I have a week to just do all the work I've neglected in favor of Capstone before I'm allowed to tweak again for the gallery stuff - the modifications for hangers, the actual hanging, the opening, the reception, the defense, the take down, the hopefully selling lots of books because I'm dirt poor.. ya know, the usual. I think $40 is a very reasonable price considering I'm including tax and shipping (as necessary), and it's a 55 page book of art - most artist photo books are ridiculously expensive, even the not-famous-yet ones. All in all, I was glad it was my last shoot, and it went fabulously, albeit the longest shoot of my life, spanning nearly a solid 36 hours when you count drive time and the presentation I had to make about it nonetheless right in the middle.

- Haters are gonna hate though - the same obnoxious woman commented on both mine and Hannah's books on Blurb, which is really strange because she doesn't know we know each other, and she's from France. Like, what the hell? I like my response though:
- I chopped all of my hair off again, this time shorter and more drastic and I adore it. I don't even hate it curly, although I must say I muchmuchmuch prefer it straight.
Likey? It feels good to have an age-appropriate cut with an actual style for once. I'm a big fan.

In other news, I'm still overwhelmed with life. I found my motivation though, it was hiding for a bit there while I attempted to recharge (mild fail.), but it's back. I am good to go now.

1 people like it sassy:

Gracie-Lou said...

Meanie :(

Post a Comment