Saturday, April 10

I really hate that I can't get this to layout properly. I tried Miss Quail's tutorial advice but I can't make it work. I also hate that I haven't gotten anything accomplished today - I had every intention of taking full advantage of a quiet, plan-less day to do homework. I suppose I'll start on that now. I'm flustered for no good reason. People are bitchy, but I'm witty and therefore have the upperhand. On to aesthetics homework I guess. Here's to hoping I can finally catch you up on all the good and busy of my life but right now is not the time unfortunately.

I need a desk post-grad. And a really good office chair.

2 people like it sassy:

Caroline said...

Shanna, if you still really want a 3 column blog, I can try to change some of the code around using the link. I can't promise if it'll actually happen or that it will be successful...but you can badger me enough one night to get it done.

:)

Shanna McKay* said...

Question: Can you email your html box to me? And I'll tweak it back to my style after I have the 3 columns laid out perhaps??

Post a Comment