Monday, December 7

Success!

Saturday went so well, above and beyond what I'd expected.
I reconnected with a lot of people I haven't talked to in ages, got 3 contact phone numbers, and set up plans to shoot 2 of them later in December / January over break. I couldn't be happier or more excited about this project.

I intend to shoot a frame within a frame within the frame of the picture itself. I can't wait to see how that plays out with my thesis of the uniforms we wear and the layers of acting we use every day before we're truly ourselves. I'm looking for the intimate experience with my models. They can really use the headshots too, so everyone wins.

I'm absolutely shooting Miranda (aka Jordan) as soon as possible, so I'm shooting for the week after Christmas. New Years is on a Thursday, I am definitely thinking I'm going to be hitting up Trash Thursday (the Merlin's drag show) that night.
In other news, I turned in my prints for Tony's final for stacked studio today. I'm thrilled with the shots, I'm not thrilled with the rest of the project requirements because the computers in the a&d were completely shitting on my powerpoint and crashing entire computers left and right. I have to get a working copy to him (and the 5 page paper) asap. I'll post those pictures as soon as a computer stops hating me enough to let me save them as jpgs (silly Blogger won't let me upload tiff.s)

Finals are rolling, 1 week of classes, 1 week of finals.
I'm oddly not nervous yet. I was last week but.. not anymore. That'll probably change tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to just bask in the warm glow of calm for as long as I can.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment