Sunday, December 27

Show me whatcha got

(image-heavy - you've been warned)
Happy post-Holidays everyone!!
I know Christmas is a lot of people's favorite holidays, and I don't mean to come off all Grinchy, but Christmas exhausts me and honestly causes quite a bit of stress for me - I rarely just enjoy the holiday. Presents to me don't matter much, what I give other people and seeing my family are what matters most to me for the holidays.

That being said, Photobooth gift time! These are shameless self portraits, as I curled my hair for the first time since cutting it, and it holds rather nice -- the lightness of my layers must have a lot to do with it.
Bracelet from the Doyle family
Perfume from my love <3
Canon 10D (used, but now mine) from my Daddy
Along with a "big bitchin lens" - it's the size of my head!!?
The Elsie*cake 2010 calendar from Mommy
21+1 is so soon! I don't want to grow up but...
when you do, you get to buy Christmas gifts for yourself - tequila was a gift to me (it was a giftset with a flask! How do you pass that up!?) and the Capt'n is from my bff Miss Katie Sann.

What wonderfulness did you all find under the tree? And I hope everyone had family, friends, and good food & drink for their holidays. I've been internetMIA so I need to now go catch up on everyone else.

I've also officially decided to become a red lipstick wearer full time. I feel like this is a lifestyle change.

Last night was date night with my love. We've been really rough lately (a lot of which was holiday stress and my fault for bottling up so much for so long) but we're going back to the way we used to be, not rushing anything and enjoying the *now* together. I have too many plans and goals for the new year that we needed to prioritize what we were looking to do together.Nosebleed seats? Huge beers? Awesome guys singing the Canadian National Anthem & cheering in perfect unison next to us? Each other? It was a delightful date night indeed, much like we used to and stopped doing. Many many more date nights in the new year.

So looking forward to this new year, I can't even contain my enthusiasm for everything. I'll end up doing a meme or a list of some sort in the very near future I'm sure. That will all have to come after I hang out with Jill tonight, Casey tomorrow, Hannah Jill Stacy and Ashley Tues-Weds, Dan&Bri (the boy and I are cooking them dinner) on Weds night, my cousin Lexi on Thursday, and all of my hometown*loves on New Years Eve. Packed week with all of my favorite people, I couldn't be more thrilled!!

1 people like it sassy:

ms. teacakes said...

Your mom got you an elsie made gift?! sweeeeeet!

you are looking as cute as ever, shanna, and i'm really happy we all could meet up at gracie's! if you're ever in syracuse drop me a line! you and kyle are more than welcome to stay over anytime when you're here!

here's to a fresh new year!

xoxo

Post a Comment