Monday, December 14

Almost there


My 21 pages of capstone are done. All that needs to be finished is one last proofread & printing.
One 5page paper (& getting my powerpoint to finally work) left for Tony {Weds}
10+page paper and ppt for Pepper {Weds}
Large Format is all printed & awesome and ready {Thurs}
and all that's left for jewelry is to buff my treasure chest {Thurs}

Moving into a different room in the suite tomorrow night / Weds after Casey leaves ((My roomie grew up too fast and graduated early on Friday)).
Staying busy, with just enough time to procrastinate in between without having a heart attack.

I am so thankful for my roomies and photoloves, they have kept me sane and "focused" and happy during this ridiculously stressful semester.
I'm looking forward to a nice long break, with family, cocoa, naps, boyfriend, besties, and drag queens.
I'm not looking forward to leaving my photoloves, I don't function well without them.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment