Friday, September 23

Post-Flood

Living on my parents couch, with Swazye. Living, used loosely, but definitely not sleeping. I'm supposed to be sleeping on the couch too, but Swayze doesn't sleep well with all the commotion in the morning (not to mention any person, dog, bike or leaf that may be passing by any corner of the house), and the living room space just makes him bark like a fruitcake. I love the idea of saving some money on not paying rent or utilities, but I'm getting tired of not sleeping in a bed.

I went to a BU concert last night with some friends, all of which enjoy dubstep and dancing, so needless to say, I had a good time. Problem with electronica/dubstep, all that repetition is only enjoyable for long stretches of time if you're on copious amounts of drugs (and firsthand: probably 85% of the crowd was). We got about 2-3 rows from the dead center of the stage which was exciting because I don't usually go to concerts with people who want that like I do (crave, actually, if only for a few songs). 
Witnessed: 2 people doing lines of coke off a drivers license, 3 different people smoking spliffs in the center of the crowd, and a guy with a full-head horse mask on. 
On a solid note: Pretty Lights completely lives up to his name, the light show was delightful.  
I did, however, feel old. 23 going on 24 should not be old.

In other news, a senior photoshoot this afternoon, I'm hoping the rain doesn't ruin it (again) (as it has ruined everything else this month). I am planning on acquiring a vegan diet (not strict) once I move as it's impossible to do with Dads (delicious) cooking. [Note - I get to eat again! sort of nice to no longer be on the Ramen poor kid diet.] but in the meantime, I'm going to move salads into my lunches so I stop eating so much Arbys (you know you eat too much in the mall when the pizza guy starts your order as soon as you walk in, and on the walk back to work, the Arby's manager looks at you all fake-insulted and you have to lie and tell him you were getting lunch for your boss and you brought your lunch. Time for a change.) I need a new tattoo, I'm in serious withdrawl, so I'm looking into getting my side piece before Mexico (2 things in this sentence translate into: I need to go to the gym again, asap) (3 things if you count a few sentences back about all that Arbys). I wanted to get my chest piece next but I don't want to risk it in all the sun. (I miss the sun). I love fall, but I hate all this gloom that just hovers around Binghamton.

(I can't wait for October.)

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment