Friday, September 23

Edit.

This is how I look and feel after a shoot gets rained out for the second time. I need a studio.

I instead went to get stuff to make smoothies because I remembered I had a Magic Bullet in the attic that I have never once opened up since it didn't make the cut of what we needed to move to the house (this, in retrospect, is one of the best accidents ever.)

I might as well be on the informercial, I'm so amazed by how this product works.
 Best invention ever. And one damn delicious mixed berry smoothie.
Oh, and like that nailpolish? Miss Manning sent the *best* post-flood carepackage to myself, Swayze, Casey, & the kitties. It included a brand new bed for Sway, catnip mice for the kitties, Bacardi, tequila in a skull, M&Ms, and this lovely Essie nailpolish (her favorite color):

GPOY for the day: over.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment