Friday, March 18

Long Time No Type.

Oh hey little bloggity blog - I'm so sorry, my desires to tell the world my mundane life details have been overshadowed by a desire to stare at awesome pictures on my Tumblr dashboard all day every day in my spare time. That and very little has happened even remotely note worthy.

I did, however, buy a bed. I pick it up Tuesday & literally move it straight into the house because we are officially in the house on Monday. I couldn't be more excited.

I should note also that yesterday was an ungodly stressful day, and I was full of win; I handled everything I needed to get done with more or less flying colors, if I do say so myself. [[WINNING.]]

B keeps giving me more opportunities which include dental benefits & more "job responsibilities." It's no career but it certainly doesn't suck for part time. I could use more pay, but I'm making ends meet the best I can. 

I booked my first dudoir shoot and it's set for April 21st. I got a great deal on the location and I'm beyond excited to do something creative again. I haven't even touched my camera in months. How depressing. My equipment has been a major source of aggravation lately, and I'm just disgusted with how much of a pain it's been so I haven't bothered. However, to remedy this funk and to make sure I have the best gear possible by my next shoot, I have finally taken my dad up on his IOU birthday offer of getting me a new lens and I'll be purchasing it Monday (if all goes as planned). I also have my eye on a Mark II, but that isn't set in stone yet. I don't really have the money, so I'm hoping for some good bartering deals. 

Finally, I'm going to go to bed. I haven't been sleeping well, but I come home from work exhausted all the time 
(more reason why Tumblr has been my main internet squeeze lately - less typing, more picture looking).

It's finally a little warm here. I hear it's gonna get cold again, which I loathe, but I hope you've enjoyed the weather in your neck of the woods lately!

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment