Monday, July 5

Omlette+Stuff

I just made the ugliest omlette of all time. I just thought I'd share:

Yes it stayed in one peice... relatively. But it's ugly.
Tasted pretty good though... and considering it was my first omlette adventure, and I didn't accidentally scramble anything, I'd say it's not too terrible.

In other news, here's just some fun pictures off the new camera, for no particular reason:

I love that the pets all sleep alike.
Tattoo is healing & holy unattractive right now. 
Poolside for the 4th with Laur & Christine (fixing her bellybutton ring - looked like hardcore surgery)

I love the pinhole option. Makes the vintage in my soul very happy every shot.

Tonight we're going out for Gracie's 21+1! Downtown for sushi and Soundgarden and some mild boozing. I can't wait to be regrouped with the lovelies for a few hours

2 people like it sassy:

Shanna McKay said...

who are you people!!? haha thanks for reading, but I don't have the slightest idea what you're trying to tell me!

jillylif said...

HAH!

Post a Comment