Sunday, July 4

It Happens - Just Like That

Preface: Yes, charmed life, I'm completely aware. I don't know how these things happen...

Option: Mom scored some extreme nose-bleed tickets for Lady Gaga in Madison Square on Wednesday night from work. 
Problem: Still house sitting, don't want to leave the puppy alone for a night. Do I ask someone to check in on him? Is that questioning my morals about responsibility? I am young and can do the hardcore driving to and from in one day, when will I get this chance again?

So I got the tickets with high hopes that something would work. I had to figure something out. 

Accidental Solution: Warren's family is sick, and have decided to come home early from France. Tuesday. Terribly upsetting news for them, perfectly acceptable for me. 

If I had passed up the tickets, I would be beyond upset by Warren's news. I took a risk, and .. tada. 

Charmed life aside - I'm going to see Lady Gaga with Jill & Manning on Wednesday!!!
Jill & I split Manning's ticket for her birthday.
I cannot wait - it's going to be tough; we leave Rome at noon, hoof it to the edge of the city, take the Metro in to Madison Square, meet up with Manning, concert @ 8, then fly right back to Rome that evening so Jill can make it to her job interview at 11am. 

This whole week is stacked with amazing.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment