Tuesday, October 13

October Break

Got nothing significant accomplished during break. October break feels like it just stops my motivation completely for 4-5 days and then I have to start all over again when I get back to school. Binghamton just makes me cranky. The people don't, I had a wonderful time home with them, but there's just something about it here that makes me want to leave...

I was also really sick for the majority of break. I finally feel like I might be able to make it through the day today without medication, so that's nice at least. Got a new phone... so that's a plus I suppose. Gotta go halloween costume hunting with Kyle, as October always manages to fly past me and I miss precious prep time for my favorite holiday.

Next week is going to kick my ass. Tons of major things are due, so as soon as I'm back to school this evening, I'll be getting a jump start on research and paper writing. The amount of reading I still have to do is absurd, I don't understand what the point is to overloading us with reading when we need the time to read other things pertaining to our capstones. So much work. Not enough enjoying senior year thus far.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment