Thursday, October 15

Capstone, Fine Art Photography, Rocky Horror, and Thiebaud's cakes.

That's all my life has consisted of lately.
I have nothing of importance to say, mostly because everything I want to say is a blatant rant against Cazenovia's recent policies (not to mention the people that refuse to listen when students tell them "Hey, this isn't going to work this way, please try it this way instead" and then wonder why things around here have very little follow-through) and I am making an honest attempt to not only use this blog as a resource to bitch on.

I am overwhelmed, but after 3 consecutive hours in the library, I feel much better about my workload. I got some solid work done that I think I can logically make 10 pages for capstone with, and then found some resources on Fine Art Photography so I can finally wrap up Tony's presentation BEFORE Sunday night. Pepper's paper due Weds? I'm pushing to have it knocked out by Monday night, but let's face it, with the show next week, that's just wishful thinking.

But oh hey - Rocky Horror opens a week from today. It's awkward, it's comical, and you bet your ass it's sexy, so for $3 (or free if you're a student) it's probably worth your Friday night.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment