Monday, August 27

Weekend According to my iPhone



















From top left:
Post-Fashion Week interview in Bryant Park
My good luck kitty on my way to Friday's interview
Coldwater interview outfit
Art Critic Cop sticker, seen in the A train station (an inside Inwood joke)
Swayze stressing out a bird in the petstore while waiting to buy food
Armani Dresses, seen from the M66 bus
Lauren, pumped and ready to go at 5am Saturday
Dawn.
Keeping my camera dust-free with the Color Run bandanas
Pink station take 1 & 2
Lauren and Co. at the Finish line (Color Extravaganza I believe was the team name)
A color war at the main stage
Lauren's hair post-run
The rest of my Saturday afternoon light reading (September is the best.)
Let's discuss the swimsuit I borrowed to enjoy the pool in (the skirt, primarily)
But really, such a hard life at the gated community pool
Margarita on the rocks
Caviar and cream cheese
Jumbo shrimp
Cooked lobstah dinnah
Jill sporting her new haircut and a lobster bib (<3 span="span">)

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment