Monday, November 2

There's no such thing as "down time"

So basically all I'm saying is if you didn't come see Rocky Horror, you missed out on one hell of a floor show...

Kate Sculley came to visit for the week! It was delightful only I'm sad I couldn't legitimize more time with her because I was too busy catching up on everything I fell behind with the week of the show. We did, however, build a fort:
For Halloween, a bunch of us attended Dr. Sanders' Halloween party and it was comfortably laid back and drama free. I wish I could say I had a good Halloween but... I just couldn't get past all of the little things that went wrong that day / night, and I couldn't lighten back up. By the time we were ready to go to the bar, I was ready to just call it a night.

I loved my costume though - I was a pinup and Kyle was... well.. he was supposed to be something that matched sort of (originally I'd wanted him to be a Teddy Boy but let's be honest, if you're not into it, there's really no faking it) and he ended up looking like a butler instead:
But hey, we're still pretty cute.

Today I have to get a lot of typing done for Capstone and Pepper and make my schedule and generally a whole bunch of things that involve sitting in front of my computer all day, so there's clearly only one thing I can do:

Watch a Kevin Smith movie marathon.
The order of events:
Clerks 1
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Clerks 2

I do not own Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back or Jersey Girl, nor do I someday hope to. I like my Kevin Smith classic, 90s, and unpretentious.

I'm thinking I'll put up one more post, probably later today, with the work I've been doing lately for Large Format. I like it, I'm pretty proud of it actually, but after critique last Thursday, I see a whole world of improvement needed. As much as I hate to admit it sometimes, Neil has his moments where he's just right. (don't tell him I said that, it'll ruin my whole reputation).

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment