Wednesday, November 4

I think I'm going to need to start working on my next Tony presentation. No, it's not due til December, and yes I have more important things to be working on, but I'm in serious fashion shoot withdrawal (which, ps, is a stupid looking word).

I don't at all want to work with fashion students, I just want to dress up some pretty girls in the studio and go to town. I'm tired of trying to make a statement; the world needs pretty pictures too. Magazines wouldn't still be around if it didn't.

I think I have a project for Tony that'll fit the bill so I'm not totally wasting my time (although my port would beg to differ) -- I just fell out of love with my Rebel and I fell out of love with the studio, then entered a serious "fuck you all" relationship with the fashion department.

But that doesn't mean I can't have a flagrant affair with Hannah's 5d & the new lighting equiptment, right right?

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment