Saturday, July 16

I'm a bum.

Work makes it very difficult to have a life. I'm wiped out after, so I hardly want to do anything most nights. Lately though, I had a beautifully delightful anniversary weekend with my Lady, made some new friends, and DJ'd for my Queenie, Miss Miranda Moerae, at her first MC'ing show gig. Her original music worker was failing horribly, and I happen to be pretty good at it, so I stepped up and she promoted my photo work as well as let me spoon-feed her witty one liners.

Sorry for the lack of life. I made an excellent dinner last night and I took pictures of all the stages, so I hope to have that recipe and update for you very soon. For now though, I'm exhausted and will be snuggling with my puppy for the rest of the night. 
 (LOOK! how little he used to be.)
Hope you're all staying busy, excited, and motivated.

0 people like it sassy:

Post a Comment